Even though it’s officially still summer, the holidays will be here before we know it and a canvas print of a treasured photo would make an amazing gift. What grandparent wouldn’t love a 16x20 canvas of their grandchildren?
I'm thinking about one of these photos for my canvas...
Winning the championship game
A favorite beach day
Learning to surf
A pretty garden shot
How about you? Do you have a treasured photo that you would like to use on a canvas?
Uprinting.com is offering one lucky winner a free 16×20 customized rolled canvas with your photo printed on it!!
You simply upload your photo to the UPrinting site, follow the instructions and your photo becomes a treasured keepsake.
Here's how you can enter:
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar)
- Leave me a comment and tell me what picture you would use (your own favorite photo - vacation, family, pet etc.) and what you would do with it (anonymous or “no-reply” comments will not be eligible unless you include your email address)
- The contest will run from Thursday, August 11, 2011 (1:00 a.m. PST) until Tuesday, August 16, 2011 (6:00 p.m. PST)
- I will draw a winner from the comments and announce the winner on Wednesday, August 17, 2011
- Contest is open to U.S. residents 18 years old and above only
Here are the specifics of the prize:
- One (1) piece 16” x 20” rolled canvas print with 2-inch border or no border, for one winner from Homework
- 1 Business Day Turnaround with free shipping
- Restriction: Limited to *US residents 18 years old and above only.
This canvas printing giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting; no monetary compensation was given for hosting. For hosting this giveaway, I will be receiving a blogger appreciation prize of one canvas. Check out UPrinting.com for more details about canvas sizes.