I’ll be going through the projects and featuring some in the spotlight on Friday. A few rules:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did, etc.
- Link to a specific post, not your blog home page (No Etsy shops or giveaways).
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on the post you’re linking, on your home page or a page of link parties. Or, if you prefer, add a text link.
- Follow homework. You’ll find the “Follow via Google Friend Connect” gadget on the right sidebar.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
Don’t forget to add my button somewhere on your blog. Spreading the word helps bring more visitors to your linked project.