Hello friends! Welcome to the Inspiration Board link party. I’m so happy that you could join me. Spring always seems to bring forth a burst of creativity and I just love all the pretty pastel projects, baked goods and fresh home décor ideas. Is it warm where you live? If so, it’s definitely gardening time. My garden is very neglected and I can’t wait to get outside and plant some pretty flowers. Whatever you’re working on, I can’t wait to see it.
I’ll be going through the projects and featuring some in the spotlight on Friday.
A few rules:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did, etc.
- Link to a specific post, not your blog home page (No Etsy shops or giveaways).
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on the post you’re linking, on your home page or a page of link parties. Or, if you prefer, add a text link.
- Follow homework. You’ll find the “Follow via Google Friend Connect” gadget on the right sidebar.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
Don’t forget to add my button somewhere on your blog. Spreading the word helps bring more visitors to your linked project.