Welcome to the Inspiration Board link party. I can’t believe it’s party #52 – one year of the Inspiration Board. I remember my first few parties when I was so worried that no one would link up. Well, 52 parties later and I’m still amazed that you all stop by and share your beautiful projects. Whether it’s your first time here or you’ve been visiting frequently, I can’t thank you enough.
Enjoy the party! I’ll be going through the projects and featuring some in the spotlight on Friday.
A few rules:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did, etc.
- Link to a specific post, not your blog home page
- [No shops or giveaways – I have a new Link Party just for giveaways – see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.]
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on the post you’re linking, on your home page or a page of link parties. Or, if you prefer, add a text link.
- Follow homework. You’ll find the “Follow via Google Friend Connect” gadget on the right sidebar.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
I’m ready to be inspired - don’t forget to add my button somewhere on your blog. Spreading the word helps bring more visitors to your linked project.