From my archives – faux hobnail milk glass with puffy paintWelcome to The Inspiration Board creative party! Tuesday is my favorite day because I can sit back and enjoy your creativity. I love being inspired by all the wonderful projects you graciously share here. I've been noticing a trend in sand and shell projects, berry recipes and fun travel stories - but that's what summer is all about.
Now on to the creative party. I can't wait to see what you've been up to.
A few rules:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or something that inspires creativity.
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Follow homework. You’ll find the “Follow via Google Friend Connect” gadget on the right sidebar.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my new blog Details.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.
Loading InLinkz ...