From my archives ~ diy no-sew eyeglass caseWelcome to The Inspiration Board creative party! If you're new to the creative party I'm so happy you found me. If you're a regular linker, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you coming back week after week. I know my party isn't the biggest party around but the projects that are shared are always so inspirational. I learn something new every week and pin and file away so many ideas. So thank you for stopping by - grab a cup of coffee or a cool drink and stay awhile.
Now on to the creative party. I can't wait to see what you've been up to.
A few rules:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or something that inspires creativity.
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Follow homework. You’ll find the “Follow via Google Friend Connect” gadget on the right sidebar.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my new blog Details.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.
Thanks for visiting.
Check out these free offers from Craftsy