The holidays are fast approaching and that means it party season. Dinners, school and church events, work and/or family & friend parties and more. Did you get a new little black dress for this holiday season?
Thanks to Shabby Apple, you could win this stylish Boogie Woogie women’s dress and dance the night away feeling oh-so-glamorous.
Here’s what I like about Shabby Apple:
I love the detail on this dress.
Here’s how Shabby Apple describes the Boogie Woogie dress.
Some things are just better together: peanut butter and chocolate, Ella and Louis, love and dancing. We decided to pair two things we love—the soft, cotton jersey of our favorite t-shirt, and the gorgeous sateen of our Jazz Age collection—to create the Boogie Woogie, an indispensably comfortable-yet-elegant little black dress. A luxe jersey cap sleeve top is gathered at the waist with a wide satin sash, and a veritable bouquet of appliquéd, ruched flowers and leaves adorns the full sateen skirt that swirls just below your knee. A truly inspired combination,the Boogie Woogie has star potential.
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win the Boogie Woogie dress from Shabby Apple.
Please leave a comment for each entry below:
- Follow homework via Google Friend Connect on the right sidebar.
- Like Shabby Apple on Facebook where you’ll receive special promotions and exclusive discounts.
- Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway.
- This contest will run from Saturday, November 12, 2011 1:00 a.m. PST until Thursday, November 17, 2011 6:00 p.m. PST.
- The winner will be drawn from the comments using a random number generator.
- Winner must have a United States shipping address.
- To be eligible, anonymous and no-reply entries must leave an email address so that I can contact you.
- There can be no exchanges for the winning dress.
Plus, Shabby Apple is offering 10% off to homework readers. Just use coupon code “homework10off” on the Shabby Apple website and you’ll receive a 10% discount. Click on the image below to start shopping at Shabby Apple.
I am an affiliate of Shabby Apple, however I did not receive any compensation to host this giveaway.