FROM MY ARCHIVES : BROWN PAPER SEEDLING POTS
Welcome to The Inspiration Board creative party! I’m so happy you’re here – whether you’re just stopping by to see the links or sharing one of your own projects – I love this day of creative sharing. And since tomorrow is Earth Day, I’m resharing these brown paper seedling pots from my archives.
So let’s get this creative party started. Share your creativity by linking up below. I love pinning and sharing your projects. Remember, the features will now be on Monday.
And don’t forget to check out the features from last week’s party HERE.
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or anything that inspires creativity.
- Feel free to grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Make someone smile by visiting their link and leave them with a comment.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my other blog DETAILS.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.
Thank you again to everyone who linked a project and to everyone who came to visit. I loved looking at all the projects and visiting your sites.