Thank you to those who have linked up in the past and are back for more inspiration. There are many link parties available and I’m so appreciative that I’m on your party list. If you are new, thank you stopping by. I’ll be going through the projects and featuring some in the spotlight on Friday.
A few rules:
- Link up your own projects – something you created.
- Link to a specific post, not your blog home page (No Etsy shops or giveaways).
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on the post you’re linking, on your home page or a page of link parties. Or, if you prefer, add a text link.
- Follow homework. You’ll find the “Follow via Google Friend Connect” gadget on the right sidebar.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
I’m ready to be inspired and can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on.
Don’t forget to add my button somewhere on your blog. Spreading the word helps bring more visitors to your linked project.
Want to host your own link party? Click here to sign up for InLinkz