From my archives | Painted Terracotta Pots
Welcome to The Inspiration Board creative party! I’m so glad you’re here. So, has the weather changed in your neck of the woods? Is it fall yet? Here in Southern California, we’re having an end-of-summer heat wave. And boy it’s sizzling. It’s hard to get motivated to transition to fall when all you want to do is go to the beach. I’m hoping you guys motivate me with your fall inspiration. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to.
Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or something that inspires creativity.
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
- I'd love for you to follow me in some way.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my other blog DETAILS.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.
Thank you again to everyone who linked a project and to everyone who came to visit. I loved looking at all the projects and visiting your sites.
Thanks for visiting.