Welcome to the Inspiration Board link party. Last week’s party was amazing and I can’t wait to see what you have been up to this week. If you’ve linked up before, if you’re new or even if you’re just here to visit, I’m so appreciative that I’m on your party list. I’ll be going through the projects and featuring some in the spotlight on Friday.
A few rules:
- Link up your own projects – something you created.
- Link to a specific post, not your blog home page (No Etsy shops or giveaways).
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on the post you’re linking, on your home page or a page of link parties. Or, if you prefer, add a text link.
- Follow homework. You’ll find the “Follow via Google Friend Connect” gadget on the right sidebar.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
Don’t forget to add my button somewhere on your blog. Spreading the word helps bring more visitors to your linked project.
Thank you for visiting.