From my archives | Emergency Supply Gift Box
Welcome to The Inspiration Board creative party and happy Tuesday! Here in the United States, we had a nice 3-day weekend which is always a treat! Even though the weather here in Southern California has been wonderful, I know many of you are battling major storms and freezing weather. I thought I’d re-share my Emergency Supply Gift Box above – you never know when you might need to light some emergency candles.
So, what have you been up to? Curled up with hot chocolate and watching the Olympics? Or have you been busy creating some wonderful new projects? I can’t wait to see. Let’s get the creative party started.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or something that inspires creativity.
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
- I'd love for you to follow me in some way.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my new blog DETAILS.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.
Thanks for visiting.
What do spring and the Samsung Galaxy S5 have in common? Both are eagerly anticipated, will arrive to an excited audience, and both are rumored to be just around the corner. If you decide to get a new device, here's a great way to get rid of your old electronic and earn some money.
Gazelle offers a fast and easy way for consumers to get cash for their used electronics like iPhones, iPads, Macbooks Samsung Galaxy devices, tablets and other smartphones. More than 600,000 consumers have used Gazelle to sell over one million gadgets. Plus, because you are a valued reader of this site, if you click through to Gazelle you will earn an extra $10 on any one item with a trade in value of $25 or more!Visit Gazelle today, and see what your device is worth.
**FTC Disclosure Statement: This post contains affiliate links which means that I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase