FROM MY ARCHIVES | Painted Herb Pot & Clay Medallion
Hello. Hello! I’m so happy you’re here on Earth Day and my favorite day here on homework: The Inspiration Board. If you’re new to homework, every Tuesday, I host this creative link up party where you can share your creativity. Now that Easter is over we can put the eggs aside and get moving on some big spring projects. Who’s with me? Spring cleaning? Furniture makeovers? Vegetable gardens? I know, so much to do and so little time.
Now for the creative party. You always amaze me with your inspiring projects. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or something that inspires creativity.
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
- I'd love for you to follow me in some way.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my other blog DETAILS.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.
Thank you again to everyone who linked a project and to everyone who came to visit. I loved looking at all the projects and visiting your sites.
Thanks for visiting.