From my archives | Shrimp Salsa
It’s almost time to wave goodbye to April and say hello to May. May is such a great month. There’s Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day, wedding and graduation ideas and of course, summer will be here before we know it. It’s time to take a deep breath and get super creative.
Are you prepping for a special occasion? If so, I can’t wait to see all the wonderful ideas and projects shared here this week. If you’re new to homework, every Tuesday, I host this creative link up party where you can share your creativity. The party link up stays open through Thursday and on Friday I feature some of the projects in Spotlight post.
So here we go… link up your projects and inspire us. Oh, and don’t forget, if you’re new to homework, leave me a comment and let me know. I love meeting new friends.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or something that inspires creativity.
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
- I'd love for you to follow me in some way.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my other blog DETAILS.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.
Thank you again to everyone who linked a project and to everyone who came to visit. I loved looking at all the projects and visiting your sites.
Thanks for visiting.