FROM MY ARCHIVES | New Year’s Confetti MatchboxesHappy beginning of December everyone. Can you believe it? The countdown has begun. Is anyone else suddenly in panic mode? Like every year, it will all somehow get done. Anyway, I’m so happy that you’re here and willing to share your amazing creativity on The Inspiration Board.
So let’s get this creative party started. Share your creativity by linking up below. I love pinning and sharing your projects. The features will be up as always on Friday.
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or something that inspires creativity.
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
- I'd love for you to follow me in some way.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my other blog DETAILS.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.
Thank you again to everyone who linked a project and to everyone who came to visit. I loved looking at all the projects and visiting your sites.
Thanks for visiting.