Welcome to the Inspiration Board link party. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I always look forward to this day and the creative sharing between all of us. If you’re new to the link party, I’m so happy that you found me. I hope you enjoy the Inspiration Board and come back again. A big “thank you” to the regular linkers and those of you who come by to check out the projects.
I’ll be going through the projects and featuring some in the spotlight on Friday.
A few rules:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did, etc.
- Link to a specific post, not your blog home page (No shops or giveaways).
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on the post you’re linking, on your home page or a page of link parties. Or, if you prefer, add a text link.
- Follow homework. You’ll find the “Follow via Google Friend Connect” gadget on the right sidebar.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
I’m ready to be inspired - don’t forget to add my button somewhere on your blog. Spreading the word helps bring more visitors to your linked project.
Thanks for visiting.