From my archives : plastic strawberry basket to gift basketWelcome to The Inspiration Board Creative Party. If you're new here, I'm so happy that you have found my little corner of the creative world. For those of you who come back week after week, you know that I consider you part of the homework family! I'm so appreciative.
So? Are we in full fall mode or are you hanging on to the last few weeks of summer? I've stopped dragging my feet and started on some fall projects. I haven't had time to take down all the summer decor so right now shells, starfish and aqua knick knacks are still hanging around. But they will soon be replaced with all the beautiful colors of fall.
Now on to the creative party. I can't wait to see what you've been working on.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or something that inspires creativity.
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
- I'd love for you to follow me in some way.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my new blog Details.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.
Thanks for visiting.