From my archives | New Year’s Resolution Goal Sheets
Welcome to The Inspiration Board Creative Party! For many of us, it's Christmas Eve and even though I know a lot of you are preparing, wrapping, cooking and baking, I wanted to go ahead and have the link party for those of you who may not celebrate Christmas or for those of you who have time to stop by.
Happy Holidays ~ Merry Christmas ~ I'm so grateful for another year of blogging and sharing creativity with all of you.
Now on to the creative party. I can't wait to see what you're going to share.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or something that inspires creativity.
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
- I'd love for you to follow me in some way.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my new blog Details.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.