From my archives | no sew felt gift box
Welcome to The Inspiration Board Creative Party. I can’t believe it’s the last week of January already. That means we are that much closer to spring. Can you feel it? I’m starting to see spring colors popping up in projects and I think everyone is eager for winter to be over. What have you been up to? Getting ready for Valentine’s Day? Are you still organizing closets and cupboards? I can’t wait to see.
So let’s get the creative party started.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or something that inspires creativity.
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
- I'd love for you to follow me in some way.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my new blog DETAILS.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.
Thanks for visiting my little corner of the creative world.