FROM MY ARCHIVES : Flip Flop Refashion (Yup, it’s that time of year)Last week I messed up you guys! Every Tuesday The Inspiration Board opens at 1:00 a.m. PST. After I wake up and get my coffee, I check the link party and look through all the link ups that have been shared while I was sleeping. Last week, I messed up the code and woke up to zero links. It’s like no one showing up to your house when you’re having a party. The good news is there were still plenty of projects shared once I fixed the post and loads of amazing inspiration.
So, welcome to this week’s Inspiration Board creative party! I’m going to double check the link code this week so we can all party together! Share your creativity by linking up below. I love pinning and sharing your projects. Remember, the features are now on Monday – you can check out last weeks’ features below or by clicking HERE.
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or anything that inspires creativity.
- Feel free to grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Make someone smile by visiting their link and leave them with a comment.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my other blog DETAILS.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.
Thank you again to everyone who linked a project and to everyone who came to visit. I loved looking at all the projects and visiting your sites.