From my archives | COOKIE TIN TO COFFEE BIN
Welcome to the Inspiration Board creative party! I’m so happy you’re here on my favorite day of the week. We’re still enjoying beautiful weather here in Southern California and I know a lot of creative and crafty bloggers were here for the Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) show this past weekend. I didn’t go this year but I’ll be scouting around to see what was showcased at the event and what new products and trends are going to be hot this year. What do you think? Will there be something that outdoes chevron, burlap or heaven forbid or beloved Mason Jars?
Only time will tell so for now, let’s get the creative party started. I can't wait to see what you're going to share.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or something that inspires creativity.
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
- I'd love for you to follow me in some way.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my new blog Details.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.
Thanks for visiting my little corner of the creative world.