From my archives | Anthro knock off: Granny Square Birdhouse
Hello everyone! I’m so happy that you are here to join me for The Inspiration Board. I’ve been hosting this link party for over 3 years look forward to it every single week. If you’re new here, leave me a comment and let me know so that I can connect with you. For those of you who have been coming around for awhile, I’m so grateful! So, what have you been working on? Summer is whizzing by. Are you getting ready with back-to-school projects? Or thinking ahead to the fall season? I’ve been busy getting my son ready for move-in day for college. I think I’m going to need a group hug when he leaves…
But for now, on to the creative party. Are you ready to share your amazing creativity?
Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or something that inspires creativity.
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
- I'd love for you to follow me in some way.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my other blog DETAILS.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.
Thank you again to everyone who linked a project and to everyone who came to visit. I loved looking at all the projects and visiting your sites.