FROM MY ARCHIVES : Red Bandana Party FavorsWelcome to The Inspiration Board creative party. I’m so happy you stopped by and I hope you have time to stay for a bit and go through some of the amazing links. If you have to link and run – I hope you get a chance to come back and visit soon.
If you’re new here, every Tuesday I host a creative party where you can add your projects for everyone to see. On Friday, I post features in the Spotlight. Old or new, I’m so grateful that you stopped by.
So here we go… link up your projects and inspire us. Oh, and don’t forget, if you’re new to homework, leave me a comment and let me know. I love meeting new friends.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or something that inspires creativity.
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
- I'd love for you to follow me in some way.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my other blog DETAILS.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.
Thank you again to everyone who linked a project and to everyone who came to visit. I loved looking at all the projects and visiting your sites.
Thanks for visiting.