FROM MY ARCHIVES : Save the Date in a Tube
Hello friends! Welcome to The Inspiration Board. June has arrived and wedding season is in full swing. It’s also officially time to break out the beach and coastal décor and all things summer. Are you as excited about summer as I am? I guess I’ll be able to tell by the projects that are linked up this week. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to. If you’re new to homework, leave me a comment and let me know. I love meeting new friends and visiting new sites.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or something that inspires creativity.
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
- I'd love for you to follow me in some way.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my other blog DETAILS.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.
Thank you again to everyone who linked a project and to everyone who came to visit.