From my archives – brown bag faux bay leaf wreathHello friends - I'm so happy you're here because, it's Tuesday - time to share your creativity and be inspired by all the wonderful linked projects. If you are new to homework and The Inspiration Board I'm so glad you found your way to my little corner of the crafty world. Feel free to link up, stay awhile and most importantly, pop in anytime. If you're a regular visitor, I can't thank you enough for coming back week after week.
Now on to the creative party. I can't wait to see what you've been working on.
A few rules:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or something that inspires creativity.
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
- I'd love for you to follow me in some way.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my new blog Details.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.
Thanks for visiting.