From my archives | wine charms
Happy mid-October! Just a few more weeks until the little goblins and witches are at our door. It's still too early to buy Halloween candy in my house or the little and big goblin that live here will eat it all up before Halloween. One year, I had to replenish the treat bowl three times. I'm not making that mistake again.
If you're new here, every Tuesday I host The Inspiration Board Creative Party where you can share your creativity and inspire others. On Friday, I feature projects from the link ups and I'd love to feature you.Whether you're linking a project or just came by to visit, I'm so happy that you're here. Now on to the creative party - stay awhile and enjoy the party.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did or something that inspires creativity.
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on your blog.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
- I'd love for you to follow me in some way.
- By linking your project, you are granting me permission to feature your project here on homework, via social media or on my new blog Details.
- If you have a giveaway, I have a separate giveaway link party - see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.